This ministry is composed of and tailored to children ranging from 12-21 years old. Their goal is to empower other youth, strengthen and facilitate their personal development, as well as their spiritual relationships with God. The Youth Ministry has a committee that leads their group. They meet every Sunday afternoon, and some of their activities include:
• Youth fellowship and Bible study
• Current event discussion
• Sex education
• Youth worship participation at the church once a month
• Leadership skills development
• Participation at various social events, retreats, games, skills building workshops.
• Field trips in the capital